We are going to explain how to upload and submit your footage here.
Right after membership registration the upload in not possible.
First you must take Footage Contributor Examination.
Regarding conditions and specifications of contents for sale,
please check our “Footage Guideline”.
When you are ready to upload your content, click the “Footage (Web)” button on the top page.
You can upload by dragging and dropping or by clicking the “Select Work” button.
When the camera icon is displayed, please press the “Upload” button.
* New uploads with file names that have been registered in the past are not possible. Sorry to trouble you, but please change the file name and upload.
When the thumbnail is displayed, enter the information such as keywords, title, comment, etc. and apply for review.
1. Enter the information for files
After uploading your files, please go to your Account page and enter files’ information, then submit them for reviewing.
You can also register keywords, title and comments by uploading the CSV file. Please download the CSV file from “Upload image descriptions via CSV” located in the information edit page.
If you do not use the proper keywords, no matter how wonderful your work is, it will not display as a search result and chances of it selling decrease.
Learn more about how keywords are working by checking Keywording Advice.
About PIXTA Exclusive Program
“PIXTA Exclusive Program” is the program that you cannot sell in another photo stock site so a royalty you get increases instead. For details, please check here.
* The exclusive creators are not subject to this program.
- You must enter “Title” and “Keywords“.
- Once you submit your clip, you cannot change “Codec” and “Model release“.
- You must select and add a model release to all works that needs it. Please note that if you do not add it to the works that needs a model release, you will not pass the review.
Edit multiple files function
If you turn the input function ON, you can set the batch-input settings.
Please check the boxes of the works you want to edit all together and then edit the information of any one of them. The contents are also shown in the other works you have selected.
- Adding model release
* Batch-input for comments is not supported
Save input contents
Click the “Save” button on the right of “Edit multiple files” and the currently edited contents will be saved. We recommend you to save often when you submit large quantity of works.
After editing all information, check a box of works you want to submit and then click the
After that, confirm the application contents and click the “Submit” button then submission is completed.
* Since January 16th 2013, modifying “Title” and “Comments” and deleting contents during the review are available.
* Since December 2013, adding and deleting “Keywords” after the review is available.
The submitted works are reviewed by PIXTA one by one and after passing the review, the work is available for selling.
We try to finish the review within 7-14 business days. However, please note that it can take more than that right after holiday weekends, or when we receive a large number of applications.
For details about the review