The template material (hereinafter referred to as the “Free Design Template”) provided free of charge in PIXTA (https://www.pixtastock.com/)(hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) is to be provided for the purpose of a marketing research by PIXTA Inc.(hereinafter referred to as “Pixta”) operating the Service which is the online market place of microstock contents such as photographs, illustrations, footage, and music. The User of the Service agrees that Pixta may, at its own discretion, change the specifications, cease the provision, or charge for the Free Design Template without any notice, provided, however, that the User will not be charged later for the Free Design Template that has been downloaded during the free offer period.
Article 1 (Agreement to the Terms)
Article 2 Permitted Use
- The Free Design Templates may be used for personal or family use, or any other use of a similarly limited scope, and for indirect commercial use in which the Free Design Template may be used in any materials etc. for the purposes of presenting to customers, soliciting customers, or notifying the public.
Permitted uses of the Free Design Template
Free Design Templates are available for personal use (for personal or home use, or for other limited purposes) and Indirectly for commercial purposes (to be used for presentation to customers, to acquire customers, and for documents to inform the public, etc.)
About Indirectly commercial purposes
- Examples of indirectly commercial uses
- Flyers (flyers for posting, flyers for street distribution, flyers for installation in stores, etc.) (e.g., event flyers, opening sale flyers, promotional flyers, etc.)
- Posts (e.g., warning posters, internal and external newsletters, introduction of recommended product)
- Advertising (e.g. web banners for SNS)
Article 3 Prohibitions
- The Free Design Template shall not be reproduced, distributed, or otherwise used, whether with or without compensation, and whether it is altered or not, except for the uses expressly permitted in the paragraph 1 of the Article 2.
- It shall be prohibited to extract background and text images from the Free Design Template, and to use the extracted images in other products etc.
Article 4 The Member’s Responsibility
- The Member shall be responsible for using the Free Design Template in combination with other materials (images, graphic designs, or texts, etc.).
- The Free Design Template includes files which are created in PowerPoint® by Microsoft. Therefore, if the Member uses such Free Design Template, the Member shall, at their own expense, prepare the system environment suitable for the software.
Article 5 Use of the Content in the Service
Article 6 Copyright
Article 7 Disclaimer
- If Microsoft changes the specifications of PowerPoint®, the Free Design Template may become unusable without any notice;
- Depending on the Member’s system environment, the Free Design Template may appear distorted or not be displayed properly;
- When printing the Free Design Template, the color tone depends on the performance/quality of printing machines, and the colors displayed on the screen may differ from the colors actually printed; and
- Pixta is not obligated to accept the Member’s request for any modification or substitution of the Free Design Template in any case.
As of February 10, 2016