To Hong Kong / Singapore residents.
Thank you for supporting PIXTA as always.
At October 17th (Wednesday), 2018, payment service with SGD and HKD will be terminated on PIXTA.
The detailed schedule is as follows.
- At October 17th (Wednesday) at 12:00, payment service with SGD / HKD will be closed.
- At October 17th (Wednesday) at 12:00, payment service with USD will be started.
*Japan time (GMT + 9: 00).
Please make sure to read the following.
- After October 17th (Wednesday) at 12:00, the settlement with USD will be started on closing the service .
- Until October 17th (Wednesday) at 12:00, HKD for Hong Kong residents and SGD for Singapore residents are allowed to settle. In addition, during that time, we can not accept payments with USD.
- If you have set up installment payment or automatic renewal on subscription plan, continuous settlement with the current currency will be carried out. No need to change to USD.
- After changing the settlement currency, your purchasable plan may be changed. We ask for your cooperation in advance.
We deeply apologize for your inconvenience with closing the service.
We appreciate your continuous support of PIXTA.
※ For important notifice, we also sent this message to customers who do not permit e-mail magazines.
Q. After October 17th (Wednesday) at 12:00, what happens if I purchase a subscription plan?
A. If you purchase a new subscription plan, the payment service with USD will be started.
Q. After October 17th (Wednesday) at 12:00, what happens if I settle the payment with the stock images which is entered in my cart before that time?
A. The stock images remain in your cart, but the settlement currency will be changed with USD.