To All contributors on PIXTA.
Thank you for your wonderful works
We have released new functions for PIXTA’s contributors, editing keywords and model releases all at once.
Function of editing keywords all at once
Now you can edit keywords with your multiple items all at once on this release, while you edited one by one before.
How to edit all at once
[Dashboard(required login)] →[Works list]→choose works that you want to change keywords all at once, then click[detail due]
Contents that you edited and notes will be shown below the enter screen.
After reflecting keywords, please check out keywords you added or deleted completely.
- Editing all at once is available only items on sale.
- Additional entered information of keywords takes about one day until its reflection to the search result after the tag edition.
- The maximum keywords that can be entered is 50 per a work. You cannot add keywords all at once to works that have more than 50 keywords.
- After texting, click enter(return)key, comma(,), Em space key, and then you can reflect the keywords.
Function of editing model release all at once
For the cases of rejections because of the model release attached, we have released the function that helps you change model release all at once. In the case that the model release attached to multiple works gets rejected, once you re-upload a new model release with just one of them, the new model release will be applied to all works automatically, and all of the works with the release will undergo the work review again.
How to re-upload and submit works with incomplete model release
[Dashboard(required login)→[model release list]→[Incorrect model release]→click the file that you will reupload [incompletely model release]
Select file→select model release already fixed→click upload and apply→done
In the case that the model release attached to multiple works gets rejected, once you re-upload a new model release with just one of them, the new model release will be applied to all works automatically, and all of the works with the release will undergo the work review again.
- An Incomplete model release and a complete one will be exchanged and applied to the review one by one.
- e.g. In the case that the rejected one contains ‘model release A’, please replace it with ‘model release A-1’ fixed A. Then all the works’ model release that got rejected because of ‘model release A’ will be applied to the review with the exchanged A-1.
- In the case of the rejection for non-attachment of model release, you need to attach model releases one by one to all the works you would like to submit. Make sure to check if all the subjects’ model release are attached, and then upload them.
Typical NG for model release
Below, when contents of model release applyment is not correct, or not enough, it will be rejected. Please be careful.
- Incomplete filling
- In the cases of light letters, image which part cut off, out of focus, too small, incomprehensiblel file’s content
- Mismatching a number of people you postpone and a number of the subjects
- Non Either sign or seal by photographers(in the case of copy at sign space, you need another sign or seal.)
- No personal sign (It is difficult to get model’s personal sign, it needs Letter of Parental Consent on Parental sign space. )
Please confirm “model release” in details.