Sizes and Prices
|$15 or 15 credits|
|$25 or 25 credits|
|854×480(16:9)720×480(4:3)||$40 or 40 credits|
|$40 or 40 credits|
|1024×576(16:9)720×576(4:3)||$40 or 40 credits|
|1280×720(16:9)||$60 or 60 credits|
|1920×1080(16:9)||$70 or 70 credits|
* 1 Credit is equivalent to $1 >>About Prepaid Credits
|Video format||HD 1080i/p (1920×1080)|
HD 720 (1280×720)
NTSC D1 (864×486 or 720×486)
NTSC DV (854×480 or 720×480)
PAL (1024×576 or 720×576)
*Frame rates should correspond to the video format.
(25fps for NTSC, and 29.97fps for PAL are invalid.)
|Pixel Aspect Ratio||1.0(square pixel).|
Motion JPEG A/B
ProRes 422 HQ
Animation*footage with alpha channels
|File capacity limitation for 1 clip||Within 2GB|
|Sound||No sound required.
*The original sound is acceptable.
(e.g. Sound of the crowd, fireworks, etc.)
- Model release is required for all recognizable people.
- We cannot accept any clip which doesn’t follow the guideline.
- We cannot accept such clips as; poor focus, unstable camerawork, noise/artifact or any other flaws that make them unsuitable for commercial use.
- If you have a large number of clips, we can offer an option to use Amazon Web Service to submit in bulk. Please contact us for further information.
How to upload your clips
Get your FTP account information
As for footage, we currently accept uploads via FTP only.
You need to register first if you don’t have our FTP account information yet.
Go to your upload page and follow the instruction.
(If you are not registered as PIXTA contributor yet, please see Contributor Guide to create your account)
Upload your clips
- When your FTP account information is ready, you can check them at your upload page.
Our servers are located in Japan, US and Europe. Choose the nearest one and log in.
- Create a new folder named as the current date (year.month.day).
ex) May 15th, 2013 → 2013.05.15
*You cannot upload the folders or files with the same name of those you have uploaded before.
- Upload your clips.
*Do not upload other files such as model releases or metadata sheets via FTP. Keywording and uploading model releases are required in the next step.
- After uploading your files, please go to your Account page and enter files’ information, then submit them for reviewing.You may register keywords, title and comments by uploading CSV files. Please download the CSV file format from “Upload image descriptions via CSV” located in the information edit page.